Updated on 31st July 2020 at 2pm
Following the latest Government advice regarding COVID-19 social distancing and the gradual lifting of lock down measures, we are now in a position to reopen to the public from the beginning of August.
Our Abseil at the ArcelorMittal Orbit is due to reopen to the public on 1st August. We will also be ready to reopen the iDrop at the BA i360 in Brighton in August, but with our August date fully booked, the next available iDrop to book is in September.
The staff team have been through additional training in preparation for our return, and they are ready to welcome back customers to each venue with additional measures in place to ensure the safety of both visitors and staff.
Venue specific information can be found on the relevant adventure page – the following additional measures will be in place across all venues as we resume our operations:
- 1m+ social distancing rule in place at all times between anyone not from within same household
- Staff will be wearing visors/face coverings and gloves, where required, to adhere to the 1m+ rule
- Staff will be asked to stay at home if displaying symptoms and isolate for 10 days as per current Government guidance
- Customers will be asked to clean/sanitise their hands before touching any equipment
- Customers may wear a face covering if preferred, providing there is no risk of entanglement with equipment
We are continuing to honour all bookings that were postponed as a result of our temporary closure. All customers who were affected by a postponement have been sent information on how they can re-book their adventure and are encouraged to look through our operating dates online and re-book using the voucher code they have been given.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this, please do not hesitate to get in touch.